Monday, January 26, 2009

How the CNY long weekend was burnt..

Happy Chinese Newyear to all my chinese friends =) and to all non-chinese who gatal want to celebrate too like me =P

FRIDAY - Annalakshmi and chinatown shopping! Proclaimed as going to see chinese newyear decorations though..


SATURDAY - Slumdog millionare!!!!! A must watch for every ARR's fan. But a quicknote, this is not what India is all about. There is so much more.. so much! untouched .. unexplored and unexplained in mere cinemas.

SUNDAY - ( Home sweet home =P ) Feast at senior's. JE ppl, pls dont kill me. I am still an angelic jr, pls do ALWAYS rmbr that. Damn, I should have taken pics of my favourite tauhu sambal & black pepper chicken! cheh!

MONDAY - Vivo-ing.. Thanks to the founders of chwensons and marshile's, I felt superrrr bloated! See this pic below for example, this is a typical indian way of posing for pictures, i.e, with phone reciever pretending to be in a serious convo =P




Not to forget, we even thought of milking the cow! thanks to the huge indian (yet again) crowd waiting to take pics with the mascots behind us, we had to let go the idea!

TUESDAY - Blogging which I am doing, Hindi homework though I still dont get what I have been trying to write, reminds me of me lukisan classes!

Bascially four days burnt splendidly! See this is what happens when you decide not to go back and actually "plan" to study!

Moral of the story is, when there is a long weekend, dont think twice, just balik kampong!

4 comments:

Wendy Pang said...

hahahhaha~~ oh cool~ u have CNY celebration and holidays~~ i wonder y they din celebrate CNY at SWEDEN~~!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha... Nice post dearie!! But I'm glad you didn't go back and we got to spend a good time together!! =)

Madurai ponnu said...

wen lhi!!! atlast! haha..hey i came to ur blog to post comment, tapi tak jumpe jumpe mana nak tarok! anyway how was ur cny in swedan? so wat if they dont celebrate la? u do la!

priya, haha.. yes darl.. i had a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time too.. thanks once again =)

Wendy Pang said...

hmm.. icook myself a dish hahaha for cny~~ aiyo haha almost d same press comment under d article hhahaha. chanchal~~ miss u so much