Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally the moment is here..

It seemed as though this moment would never come..
The much anticipated moment of victory happiness content..
The days dragged and dragged and dragged..
My exhausted eyes were patiently waiting and praying hard for this very moment to arrive...

I am finally done with my developmental biology report!

Oh thanks to all that is pure and sacred in this world ( Chandler, n.d.) =P

Lessons learnt..

1. Nothing.. Absolutely nothing is conclusive in plant studies. Well, cant blame 'em, money wun come in that easily there baby!

2. Dont get too excited and deluge yourself admist too many journals.. all you end up having in a scorching headache.

3. Pressure your TA/Proff to give a page limit for your report, which otherwise will end up as a mini ready to be published novel. Dont even talk about the PRESSURE PRESSURE and more pressure to write as much as your fellow groupmates do.. OMG I am thinking like a typical singaporean! nooooooooooooo... what has 2 years in nus done to me!!!!!


And now I need some serious.....




So big huge KUDNITUU!

No comments: