Saturday, December 19, 2009

YAY!

They say angels are braught down from heaven. I say they are dropped in nus structural biology labs as profs =) Prof swami ROCKS! last week I sent a mail to a very dear friend complaining that nothing is working in my project and that I am so scared about how am I going to go about it. Its amazing how people whom you expect the least to be helpful take so much interest in your problem and avidly search for a solution for you too. How I wish I was doing my urops under him! All I had to do is send a mail and have a nice chat with him BANG.. I got my protein today =) loads actually! and it feels AWESOME! going to sleep peacefully after a longggggggg time. now hopefully its active and I'll be able to get done the rest of the project too.

thanks,
chanchal

1 comment:

Priya said...

Wow!! Chanchal! That's great! :) I only wish I could say this same news soon enough for my project!! :)

See, angels will always be there to help very good and nice people like you ma... Trust in God, He is always there for you and is looking out for you... :)

Love,
Priya :)