Saturday, March 6, 2010

Problem-free... dream on!

I quote my friend, miss whishwhush's fb status

how nice if i can transform to a new born baby again..sleeping peacefully and nothing at all to worry...Hmmmmmm..

wait.. wth who said babies have nothing to worry about? ...
1. I would like some variety in my menu!!
2. which super huge hands is going to come pinch me next!
3. why do these uncles with huge moustache come this close to my cradle and traumatize me!
4. (exclusively baby boys) Heck u think its funny dont ya to watch me toddle around with a pink ballet dress and pink shoes to go with it! now dont blame for if i am confused about my sexual preference in future!


This doesnt only apply to
miss whishwhush but everyone indeed. The point is, all of us suffer from problems .. but after a point of time, we just learn to live with them. If we were to lead a prob-free life, trust me its going to be bland and super dull. Imagine u plan something, and everything goes EXACTLY as per the plan! how annoying is that! so spiceless!
So invite dramas with open hands =P

No comments: