Friday, April 23, 2010

AND THATS HOW ITS DONE! GO CSK!!!!!!

My stomach churned when I saw the disturbing 142/7 on the Chennai super kings vs Deccan Chargers scoreboard lastnight... but man what a match! CSK roars itself to finals against mumbai! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAW we are there! thats a good six matches in a row swept clean! Go CSK GO! lalalallalalallaaaaaaaaaaa.....



AWESOMEEEEEEEEE! all credits to the fielding. They guarded their small 142runs like an angry snake!! Hats off to Bollinger and Suresh raina! I could just watch the fall of wickets again and again and again. Haha at 2am I was whistling away like a mad girl. Surpringly I was reciprocated with another whistle from lord know which block but definately a fan of CSK! YAY!

I know I have watched this video like a million times but I sooooo want to watch it again! =)))))

No comments: