Monday, April 4, 2011

I love you TEAM INDIA.







Dhoni: Words fail me. What can I say about him that thousands of articles over the net and the papers oozing with compliments and respect hasn't told yet? He has won everything worth winning! World Twenty20, the Test No. 1 rank, IPL, Champions League, and THE World Cup after bluddy 28 years!!!!!! what more can one ask for? Please make him the president! If not atleast tamilnadu consider him for a CM seat. Why shouldn't a cricketer become a politician when we let our cine stars to? Atleast, he has a pleasant smile!

Master Blaster: Sorry I know by seniority you should have been 1st in my list but my ultimate craze for dhoni barred me from doing so. When a person says he is a fan of sachin, I laugh. how can one be your fan? The heights you have achieved in your career, no cricketer has even dreamt of. You can only have worshippers. no fans. Beautiful human being.. terrific batsman.

Sehwag, Gambir : Both u dillli boys know what you are doing. you roar when the times call for it. Nothing much I can say, except u rock and give a goooood strong basement the team needs.

Kohli Raina UV : U three light the fire for indian fielding. always a pleasure to watch u guys dive and save the runs and catch the wickets. its so mind blowing at times that my jaw drops! Raina, I never knew he sang so well! *watch srk sahara IPL awards*

Zaheer and bhajji : I wouldn't forgive myself if I grouped you both with the rest of the bowlers. zaheer, 3 maidan overs 1 wicket. u were on fireeeeeeeee! he is my new love! i felt he should have been the man of the tournament. bhajji, wickets dint favour you that much but warewah kya economy rate yar! respect boss! oh I love ur dance too!!!! hahaha hilarious it was! *watch srk with harbhajan video*

Ashwin, Munaf, Chawla : well played . hats off guys! personal favourite ashwin for obvious reason, avaru namma ooru payen! and i love the way he speaks! *watch kofee with anu CSK team* badri and balaji were

Nehra and Sreesanth: I kind of pity u guys being severly criticized by the every indian soul so please do well and don't give us heart attacks.

Gary Kirsten : Million thanks and bow with respect for rejuvenating the indian team and for making them shine oh so brightly like they are today.

CONGRATES GUYS! THANKS A TON FOR BRINGING THE CUP HOME AFTER YEARS! YOU HAVE MADE EVERY INDIAN PROUD!

No comments: