Wednesday, November 19, 2008

In JANA GANA MANA mood

Exams nearing so asusual Youtubeing exponentially increased... and i bumped into a few videos which left me awestruck!

This one is the best - India's New Anthem. I just have no words.. MINDBLOWING twas. Hats of Shanker Ehsan! Its too beautiful... Every INDIAN should see this!



Then, I clicked on this Swades song (with english translation ) and OMG it was amazing how much i could relate to it. I am sure many of us will.

I miss India.. I miss jayasri.. I miss my school.. my beloved teachers.. neeraja aunty oh she was an angel! (u will always be remembered aunty).. my cousins.. thatha..my people!
I miss those roadside tea shops...
early mornings in madurai - where u get a mixture of malligai poo and sude2 idli scents tingling ur olfactory glands .. =')
Icecream parlours! god I could kill for it!



I feel all patriotic suddenly... I want to go back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! How true na? Sigh... Me too.. Love the first video!! Where did you find it ya!! Haha.. Anyway.. blogging seems to be our sanctuary from all our exam stress right now.. Very true.. I'm finding myself youtubing for movies more often now!!!

Madurai ponnu said...

i found it randomly on friendster when i was searching for that K3G's kajol's son's jana gana mana.. and its really beautiful na? waw.. i love the concept!