Saturday, March 14, 2009

Picky picky PICNIC!

Ello =)
Today was HS's picnic day. And a potluck. So fun it was =)
well it was supposed to be a very nice HS members interactive session ..something like a get to know them better session but argh well I discovered so many other things!

1. I defintely got to know Labrador Park better.. thanks to Adai who made us run all around the park for the amazing race, for which he should be applauded for the meticulously prepared questions and clues.

2. I got to know more about myself! There is a place in West Bengal named Chanchal! haha

3. I got to know better things about me! I SUCKKKKKKKK at captain's ball! lol... which is like SERIOSLYYYYYYYYY !

Owh but the whole potluck thing was great. Twas actly kind of fun... haha.. I would never forget the plight uwa and I went through at 2 am the day before in making the kesari. I can smile even when I think about it now! =)

IT WAS AMAZING... totally!

No comments: