Saturday, February 12, 2011

Post-payanam

Dear radhamohan sir,

Can I please please work under you for a week ? Okay maybe that is a long shot, can I just watch u work for a week? I dont think I would be able to give an unbiassed review for your movie cause I am so in love with the way your bring out ur characters and make sure they reach your audience (and camp in their hearts till ur next movie releases). What surprises me time and again is ur accuracy. You know the EXACT amount of senti dialogues, humor and seriousness that audience can tolerate. I am totally for your idea on "when you say what you want to say politely and in a not-so-serious tone, people perceive it better". It reflects on your maturity and how wise you are *applauds* and *bows*. I cant vouch that your movies will change lives, but I can definately say that the message meant to be delivered has been delivered, very smoothly. Whether or not taken thats a different question. Well, if we go down that lane, which revolutionary tamil movie has ever changed anything at all?

We watch, we admire, we forget. I am kind of diverging way too much here.

Anyway, make more movies! please.

Sincerely,
A fan who would salute at you if she bumps into you at a traffic light.

No comments: