Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I miss NUS

There is a moment of pure joy
That seems to cut out troubles in half
And we forget all burdens
And that is when we laugh

When its reading week
Surrounded by my fellow-muggers
The frequent tea breaks we took
Only to know who are the new lovers

When I stay up late with my clowns
And our silliness is high
Laughing so hard till our stomachs ache
And we really want to cry

When my lovable CSK won it big
We looked at each other in disbelief
But we start to smile and giggle
Out of pure bliss and relief

Oh the baking we thought we knew
And the oven is all aglow
And we start to laugh at our process
It’s way better than any cooking show

When the song comes on the radio
And I remember a memory behind it
And I can’t help but to laugh out loud
And for me to calm my smile, it takes a bit

When I’m lying in that tennis court
Watching the stars above
And my closest friends by me
And I can feel all bliss and love.

No comments: