Saturday, January 15, 2011

Change is the ONLY Constant

When people talk about individuality, it often leaves me perplexed. I understand that it is what make you you. But, isn't "you" a very much relative term? Every person we meet right from a bus driver who welcomes you with a smile to a boss who pierces you with an evil stern has some level of impact on you everyday. And if that is so, wouldn't you also be changing everyday every hour every minute and second? Hopefully, evolving for the better. My concern is that, when everyone is changing, why do we have this established dogma crafted for every individual based on how we perceive him/her? And it gets worse. When the person deviates slightly from there, why does it bother another? Yes, change is the only thing constant but how much of a change is acceptable? They should really have some kind of ruler to measure this. But, would you rally on your belief just to get a taste of this change ? Doesn't it bother you that you are a person who keeps compromising on principles?

A lot of question with no answers. I know typical of someone who is against change =/ I dont care, I love the way I am. And damn proud of that too!

No comments: